Sunday, December 5, 2010

2010 Department Christmas Party

On December 1st, the Project Management Department held a Hawaiian Christmas party at a pub in town.

Everyone was allowed to show up in winter gear but was expected to change in to something a bit more tropical. Some people really got in to the spirit of things.

There was snow outside!! And still way too cold for me. Sorry but there was no way that I was going to change in to shorts.

We had a secret Santa gift exchange and it was a lot of fun to hang out with people, outside of the office.

I heard that the party went on until well after 3 AM. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it), I was unable to make it an all night event. I had an early morning planned the next day so I was home in bed by 11 PM. Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment