Thursday, March 24, 2011

Claudia's 31st B-Day

Last Friday night was Rose's going away party in Bratislava. So I spent the night in Bratsville but took the first train home Saturday morning because I had to get in a nap before Claudia's birthday party that night. It's hard to believe that it has already been a year since her last birthday. I swear that as I get older time goes by faster and faster.

This year it was at the Indian and Arabian restaurant that she loves so much. It was a very nice evening. The last few weeks had been very stressful with my grandmother's passing. So it was nice to get out of my head for a couple of nights and see some friendly faces.

To further celebrate Claudi's birthday and her new position at work, we're taking a short trip this weekend to Győr, Hungary. It's a small little town about 3.5 hours away by bus; half way between Vienna and Budapest. It will be nice just to get away for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment