Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jungle Park

Last night was another Alps team building event.  This time a group of us went to Jungle Park.  It's a rope course in a forest, near the Svratka river in Brno.



It was a lot of fun.  The course has 33 obstacles and is 365 meters (~1,200 feet) long.  Each obstacle is hung three to seven meters above the ground.  It took about two hours for all of us to complete the entire course.  Our guide does the course several times a day and we watch him complete the entire thing in only eight minutes.

I still don't like heights and hanging from ropes seven meters (23 feet) up isn't my favorite thing.  But it was still a lot of fun.  My favorites were the zip lines.


We had a great turn out and the celebratory beer afterward sure hit the spot.  It was definitely a work out because I'm feeling my age this morning.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment