Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Past, Present, and Future?

I thoroughly enjoyed my little get away to Amsterdam.  I definitely needed a break from the office.  This is the perfect city to just walk around and let your mind wander.

I'm not a superstitious person but they say that things always come in three's. 


While walking around yesterday I came across the Hotel Atlanta.  Kind of odd for the Netherlands but OK.  Sign #1 - My past.




A little while later I came across a Czech-Slovak bar.  Hmmm...Sign #2 - my present.

I saw a lot of other things during the rest of my walk.  I wonder if something I saw will turn out to be sign #3 - my future.  Who knows?  Again, I'm not superstitious but if I could figure out #3 then it could make for a pretty interesting story one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment