Thursday, September 5, 2013

Team Building Boat Ride

Tonight one of the guys at work organized a team building boat ride.  We met up at the Brno dam to take a boat ride over to Veveří Castle and back.





The giant anchor commemorates the Pope's visit back in 2009.




It was basically a booze cruise with everyone drinking beer and wine as we cruised the lake.  Once it got dark, people went down below and jammed out with the DJ.


It was a fun evening.  Afterwards several people decided to keep the party going and went out afterwards.  I passed because I'm off to bed.

I have a 5 AM bus to Berlin.  Then it's on to the Berlin Music FestivalAfter 25 years I'm finally going to see the Pet Shop Boys in concert!!!

I've been wanting to see them forever.  Here's the video from their first single, West End Girls, realeased way back in 1985.

No comments:

Post a Comment