Friday, September 19, 2014

Day Tour of Bratislava

Inside the main train station
On Wednesday we took a day trip to Slovakia so that my family could see Bratislava.






We did one of the free walking tours of the city which was really well done.  It lasts about 2.5 hours and you cover a good bit of the city.  

Bratislava's National Theatre


I've done "Bratsville" so many times that I could probably give the tour myself but I'll leave that to the professionals.

Afterwards, we for lunch at my favorite hidden place in town.  Eiko and Liz turned me on to Prašná Bašta and their wonderful garden dining area when they still lived here.  The place was built back in the 16th century while the facade was renovated in the 17th century and the interior was done in the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment