Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Passport

Today I picked up my new passport from the American embassy in Bratislava.  My old passport got me to Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Turkey, Poland, Serbia, Vatican City, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, San Marino, Malta, Denmark, Spain, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, Moldova, Transnistria, Canada, Greece, Iceland, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Israel, Norway, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Cyprus, and Northern Cyprus.

The new passport has the RFID chip.  Holes were punched in my old passport and I got to keep it as a souvenir.  Let's see where this new passport takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment