Monday, February 27, 2017

Czech Republic Second

Yes, I am American and, NO, I did not vote for Donald Trump.  While I'm not a fan of our current president I will say that comedians love him.  The things he says and does, while are often tragic, usually turn out to be comedy gold.

During his campaign he continuously pledged to put "America First".  Then a Dutch show made a satirical video of "America First, Netherlands Second".  Now the new viral sensation are parody videos from other countries all trying to be "Second".

I love the Czech version.  This video takes a slight twist and doesn't want "Czechia Second", it wants to be the 51st state.  God love Czech humour!  Here's the video I found out on YouTube.

©Stream.cz International

Here's another funny one from a group here in Brno.  Genius!  But it's going to be a long four years.

©60seconds.cz

No comments:

Post a Comment