Friday, June 16, 2017

First Grocery Delivery

My old assistant, Jakub, had told me about rohlik.cz before but I had never used them.  At least not before today.  Rohlik is a Czech-based grocery delivery service that offers 90 minute same day delivery.  They deliver groceries in Prague, Brno, Liberec, Plzeň, Pardubice, Hradec Králové, and Ústí nad Labem.

The website is only in Czech but on the bright side it's good language practice.  It was really easy to order online, the product was good and it was about the same price as going to the grocery store.  I received a text message letting me know how many grocery bags to expect and they were on time.  You can pay online or cash on delivery.  Super convenient!  

Tesco offers delivery service as well.  Claudia has used them for years, especially since their site has an English language option.

If I had to find a negative it would be that the minimum order is 500 Kč (~$22) but not that big a deal.  I will for sure use Rohlik again.  Thanks for the tip Jakub!

Update: The site is now also available in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment