Sunday, April 8, 2018

Add 1 Challenge Update

OK, so I've pretty much dropped the ball with the Add One Challenge.  I did quite well with my 30 day video update.  I was hitting my daily study goal of at least 45 minutes.  Our second mini challenge was to create at least 3 sentences a day for 15 days.  I was doing fine with this but my daily study sessions took a back seat to my holiday in Eilat.

I was out of the office for a few months so there was lots to catch up on when I returned.  And I still haven't found my chair.  Even with returning to work and catching up with so many people I tried to keep up with my daily study goal.  Sometimes I managed an hour and some days I only managed 15 minutes.  My day 60 video was due three weeks ago which I don't see happening.

So was it worth it?  Yes.  I enjoyed the challenge and it gave me a good kick in the pants to work on my Czech.  I picked up some good study techniques and motivation from other people in the challenge.  The good thing was that I did actually improve my Czech.  I'm sorry that I didn't see this through to the end but I'm glad that I tried this.  I may try another 90 day challenge in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment