Thursday, April 19, 2018

Steven & Michael's 2018 Visit

Steven and Michael were on their way to Istanbul and managed to work in a few days visiting me in Brno.  I hadn't seen them since last year in California.  It was so great to see them.  And the first time I've seen them with their wedding rings.

It's been wicked cold every other time that they've been here before so it was nice for them to experience Brno in good weather.

On the weekend we explored the city.  We even visited the ossuary at St. Jakub's which I hadn't even been to yet.

The boys also managed a couple of day trips to Olomouc and Bratislava.

It was brilliant having them here, even for just a few days, and they finally got to see my new flat.


Plus they totally spoiled me with a bag full of goodies.  I must say that hand delivered care packages are the absolute best.

No comments:

Post a Comment